*Got a great one to share? Please submit it!*
- Google Doc Templates for Lesson Planning
- Planning with the 4Cs in Mind lesson template
- Common Core Unpacked - South Dakota DOE
- Vocabulary Cards for Common Core
- Literacy in Action Wiki - This is full of wonderful resources for DRA, reading intervention, and Literacy in Action.
- Progress Monitoring Forms - This is from the LIA Wiki mentioned above.
- Words Their Way - Student Word/Analysis Forms
- Jan Richardson - Find Richardson's resources, including lesson plans for guided reading, word study, strategy cards, and more!
- Reading and Writing Project - The Lucy Calkins site that includes things from theory to practice.
- Math Recovery - Learn about Math Recovery and Add+Vantage Math Recovery
- Pearson Investigations Login
- Kentucky Numeracy Project- An AMAZING website. You'll have to register to use it, but you won't regret it.
- District 196
- Math Resources - Looking for information on AVMR and math resources?
- Google Docs 101: A Crash Course - See this site for an overview of Google Drive.
- http://viewpure.com/ is a great website to use when using YouTube videos in the class. It hides the side bars and advertisements typically shown on YouTube. Bookmark it on your bar so you can have it readily available!
- Check out GoNoodle and set up your class to earn "rewards" for getting exercise in!
- DreamBox Interactive Videos - Learn about the First Day on DreamBox, Teacher Dashboard Summary Report, Primary and Intermediate Learning Environments, Tracking Usage, and Notifications for Time in Lesson