- collaborating on teaching ideas - looking for another perspective or opinion? - let's brainstorm together!
- co-planning a lesson or unit
- modeling a lesson
- integrating technology (or helping you to understand it better so you can better implement it!)
- Provide descriptive feedback based a specific goal your workings towards to better your teaching
- you gain a non-evaluative perspective when looking at instruction, assessment data, and more.
- confidentiality is important.
Just for fun...
Check out this video for all grade levels. Spark up a conversation about working together and use as a class relationship building activity. Or, use it to tie in Mosaic reading strategies, such as predicting/inferring, asking questions, or synthesizing.
Tech Bytes (also added to resource page for future reference)
- The district has Dreambox set up so it will automatically add new students to your class. HOWEVER...you may need to go to Manage Classrooms tab to see what they login and password is.
- http://viewpure.com/ is a great website to use when using YouTube videos in the class. It hides the side bars and advertisements typically shown on YouTube. Bookmark it on your bar so you can have it readily available!
- Need to get your kids moving, especially on rainy indoor recess days? Check out GoNoodle and set up your class to earn "rewards" for getting exercise in!