- Pages Set Up - Have an announcements page where you can deliver the daily morning message, homework pages, and other resources to direct students to appropriate learning.
- Easily distribute assignments or work - Create a document, a spreadsheet, a presentation, or a form, distribute this assignment to students, add due dates, organization of content...all while the classroom automatically copies the assignment for every students and organizes it into folers.
- Track Student Progress - See who hastn' started, who is working on it, and who is done.
Tidbits...Red Apple Classes Appearing!!
- Need some credits? Red Apple classes are starting to appear. Here's a few coming up this summer.
- AVMR 1 - Learn about the development of early numeracy for children. Also a prequisite for AVMR Course 2. Content focuses on addition and subtraction, structuring of numbers, numeral identification, and number sequences. Professional development for core content in grades K-2 and intervention for upper grades.
- AVMR 2 - Learn about the development of early numeracy for children. Content focuses on conceptual place value, addition and subtraction to 100/1000, multiplication, and division. Professional development for core content in grades 1-3 and intervention for upper grades.
- PAGE Mindsets – This is a training I highly recommend for any educator, leader, or parent. Learn about the effects of Assess and Equity for all students.
- Lucy Calkins: A Plan for Instruction – This class will provide you with plenty of work time to build maps and guides to help you implement Lucy Calkins writing in the fall. Consider taking this class as a team!!